You might be asking this question to yourself or friends around you to make sure you get an inexpensive but a great one for your cats to play with. Always keep your cat's size and personality in mind when selecting one.
1. Perches size - Choose one that has an appropriate size for your cat.
2. Type of perches - Depends on what your cat likes to lean on. Do they like to back up against things?
3. Sturdiness - Make sure base is wide to support the height of the cat tree. Cats don't like wobbly cat tree!
Having a cat tree is not just for fun purpose solely. Suitable for multiple cats, it's a great way to increase their vertical territory. They can share a close space while maintaining any sort of pecking order. This way, you won't have to worry them fighting at home anymore!
- Stable wooden construction
- Natural sisal posts and soft plush cover
- High quality woven sisal post
- Large and stable base
- Could be placed sideways for young kitties
- Includes scratching, perching, climbing, sleeping all in one piece
- Material: Plush velvet cover and natural sisal posts
- Overall dimension: 50.5cm x 50.5cm x 92cm
- 1 x Cat tree
- 1 x Assembly kit
- 1 x Assembly guide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.