Oster® Professional blades are produced from the finest high-carbon steel and handcrafted to our rigorous standards, providing unparalleled precision and performance. Furthermore, our U.S. made blades are hardened to RC62-66 (Rockwell Scale C) in-house prior to receiving a cryogenic treatment which further enhances the hardening process. The blade cutting surfaces are then sharpened, finished and tested with proven Oster® proprietary processes, ensuring ultra-sharp blades that continue to stand the test of time.
- Leaves hair 1/8" - 3.2mm
- Fits A6®, Golden A5®, Turbo A5®, Power Max and PowerPro Ultra® Clippers
- Skip tooth blades penetrate a curly coat best
- Fast feeding blade best used for shaving extremely matted dogs
- Remember to keep the skin pulled tight & flat while clipping
- NEVER clip into the fold of the skin
- Manufactured in the USA with superior craftsmanship and pride, these blades offer the essential tool for professional results groom after groom.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.