Litter Robot III Automatic Self Cleaning Cat Litter System
Say hello to the completely reimagined Automatic Litter-Robot III Open Air, and say goodbye to scooping forever. Designed to make cat ownership easier every day, the self cleaning litter box is automatically scooped after each use and waste is deposited into a convenient drawer, all while using less litter and reducing spilling and odour. Features include Drawer Full Indication, an Automatic Night Light, Sleep Mode, and adjustable Wait Time Settings. Freedom from scooping has never been more convenient! Great durable design, and peace of mind with the 18-Month Warranty.
- Self-cleans after each use
- Reduces litter box odour
- Saves money on litter
- No special accessories needed
- Great for multiple cats of all sizes (max approx 12.5kg)
- Safe for cats as light as 2.3kg
- Extra spacious litter chamber
- Enlarged entryway
- Drawer full indicator blue light
- Adjustable cycle timer
- Sleep mode & lock out feature
- Automatic night light
- Large Ergonomic Litter Chamber: The large upward facing entry and litter chamber makes it much more inviting and comfortable for larger cats.
- Automatic Night Light: An automatic night light feature helps aid elderly cats during night time visitations. The light can be toggled on and off.
- Adjustable Cycle Timer: Depending on your preference, you can choose a 3 minute, 7 minute, or 15 minute delay from the time your cat uses the Litter-Robot to the time it cycles.
- 8 Hour Sleep Mode: When activated, for a period of 8 hours your unit will only cycle when the Cycle button is pressed manually.
- Drawer Full Indication: A blinking blue light will notify you when the waste drawer is full.
- Works on Safe 15 VDC Power
- Easy Simple Control Panel
- Accommodates cats weighing 2.3kg or more
The Automatic Litter-Robot III Open Air has been designed to work with various types of clumping litter, not just premium clumping clay litters. The sifting screen is suitable for clumping, scoopable clay litters, as well as alternative litters such as Litter Crystals or World's Best Corn Cat Litter as long as clumping. Wood and paper based clumping litters are not suitable due to size of particles and lightweight for volume.
Litter Change Tip
As a tip, make sure you have your cats using suitable clay clumping litter in their manual system BEFORE introducing the Robot, as familiar litter will help them recognise the Robot is the new litter box, just a different shape, and will make transition faster and easier for all.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.