Giving tablets to dogs can be frustrating however Interceptor Spectrum comes in a tasty chew made with real chicken that 94% of dogs will eat straight from the hand1.
Regular dosing with Interceptor Spectrum protects against heartworm and intestinal worms, including roundworm, hookworm, whipworm plus tapeworm. It can be given to dogs as young as 2 weeks of age.
- Read product leaflet for full instructions
- For dogs from 2 weeks of age
- Before starting Interceptor Spectrum, you should have your veterinarian confirm that your dog does not have heartworm
- Interceptor Spectrum must be administered every month, preferably on the same date each month
- In safety studies conducted with Interceptor Spectrum, some mild and transient adverse reactions were observed following dosing. These reactions included reduced activity, increased salivation, vomiting, ataxia and tremors.
Interceptor Spectrum pack for dogs weighing
|Up to 4 kg||1 x Very Small chew|
|4 – 11 kg||1 x Small chew|
|11 – 22 kg||1 x Medium chew|
|22 – 45 kg||1 x Large chew|
Dogs over 45 kg can be dosed with the appropriate combination of Tasty Chews.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.