For the treatment of Threadworm (Capillaria spp.), Caecal worm (Heterakis spp.), Roundworm (Ascaridia spp.), Gapeworm (Syngamus spp.), Gizzard worm (Acuaria spp.), and Tapeworm (Raillietina spp.) in ornamental birds.
Easy to use, just add the recommended dose to your bird's water.
- Treats gastrointestinal worms
- Safe for use in ornamental birds
- Water soluble for easy application
How To Use
- Dilute by adding 25mL to 1L of drinking water or 0.5mL (10 drops) to 20mL of water. Use this as the sole source of drinking water for 24 hours. Repeat treatment after 14 days.
- Medicated drinking water should be freshly made before dosing.
- Further dilution may be required in hot weather to compensate for increased water consumption. If worm problems persist, consult a veterianary surgeon.
10mg /ml Levamisole Hydrochloride, 2mg/ml Praziquantel
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.